Monday, February 21, 2011


So my starlet munchins are at it again, bless them.

Not sure what order these will come out when I upload, but anyways I'll take a lucky guess.

So here is Amy literally today, and me doing what was supposed to be "spycam" as she danced with guitar to the Wiggles on the DVD player - BUT - do you notice that she actually knows I am recording and plays up to it, watch the face, especially when I laugh a little loud, ha ha. She cracks me up. Look at those little Michael Flatley feet going, River Dance eat your heart out!

The there should be 3 of Ollie on stage, yet again. This time one of the remaining Year 4 assemblies. Split to two sections of; "Year Four's Got Talent". So one being invidual/small groups and one being the whole 2 classes in Group singing.

I just LOVED the joke telling as he had been practicing these, but bless you Ollie it turned in to a Q&A session not you telling joke you monkey. We were all sitting in the audience not hearing the answer going huh, what was the joke answer cos the front row kept answering and we couldn't hear. Next buddy PLEASE tell us the answers too. But have to say it was so so funny, everyone was giggling and laughing mate, well done and see no book all done from memory, so he sings, he dances, he tells jokes and soon to come he acts for REAL on the stage with ticket sales and everything - more to come on that one followers - ha ha!

So there they are growing fast and showing great talent, as well as being beautiful, clever, loving kids - we're all so so proud of you, and especially me. Love you always munchins, Daddy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment