Monday, May 3, 2010

FORE!!!!!

So after a full day a wandering around Universal, off we go to Ollie's golf lesson 1st thing on the Sunday, and yep his sister I now think wants to join the club.

Ollie goes pitching and putting, Amy wants the driver and irons all at once - moves over Tiger Woods, my kids are coming through!

Yes he has to be different - he is the one in red, whilst all others are in yellow! Ha Ha! This is pitch and putt practice near the 18th green of Marina Bay Golf Course - lovely place. So whilst Ollie practices Amy and I go for a nice quiet Ice Lemon Tea in the club house. Sorry did I say nice and quiet .............







"Ollie Ollie Ollie - I've got your other clubs, do you want them???"











"Well if you don't want them all, I'm going to glove up and go playing myself then big brother!"

"Hey move over Sis, I need to pose for the camera, check out my set up ladies and gentlemen"

"Hey actually big brother that's pretty good, you look very professional!"





"But now check out this grip!"

"Hey talking to you, stop staring at the camera!"

"Right that's it I'm off, Dad can I have another Ice Lemon Tea please."

Dad says - "I'm worn out kids!!!!!!" "ZZZZzzzzzz"

No comments:

Post a Comment