Sunday, May 9, 2010

And like the Queen I then celebrated my second birthday

So 8th May arrives and it's Amy's birthday party, the previous night the cake arrived which was AMAZING, and then Miz arrived too. All going to plan. We left the condo at 2130 and arrived at 2150 as requested by the party people - and hey presto Bambinis began and continued for another 2 hours with 17 of Amy's little mates going crazy. So here are some snaps from the day for you all to see. She had an absolute BALL, great fun. Also everyone thank you so so much for the wonderful gifts you got her, just lovely - thank you so so so much from Amy xxxxx



























Daddy if I stuff as much food in my mouth as possible, I think I look like a Hamster. 






And then Uncle Jeremy asked me to take a lovely picture of him. I think you can tell from his face he was really enjoying you birthday celebrations - ha ha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment