Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some new pictures




So a very good freind comes to the house after I had had a bad night morning - in fact missed a client meeting, which luckily Ged was there to cover for me. He sees the huge canvass picture I just had done of the kids and we start chatting re it. I was mentioning that I was going to go to photographer but she was looking to charge $2k. It was then that Ged mentioned he dabbled in photography and that he'll book a studio and he'll take a few snaps of me and the kids, all artful like with black and white, including the clothes. So along we all pop yesterday and had a great 2 hours, we go to meet Ged's wife Susan and also another freind from work's kids. Great fun and then WOW look at the output - and Ged says he "dabbles". Crikey I think you'll agree the man is a professional!!!! I LOVE THESE PHOTOGRAPHS!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment