Monday, April 27, 2009

Look Mum I'm On Year old tomorrow!!!!!





Hey mummy  look at me, I am one year old tomorrow. Can you see me walking in the rain with just my nappy. All alone as well. We all went as a family to Sentosa to one of our favourites, remember Coastes. We were very lucky as we had Mario and Lucca visiting us as well, so we all went as one big family and Mary came to join us a little later in the afternoon. Mary got a little lost via a hot dog stand.  (For those that don't know Mary is the live in helper that joined us a couple of months ago). She is fantastic with the children and I just wish I had done this before when Ni was still here to help with things.

So Amy is 1 year tomorrow. We are over joyed to experience this but also so very sad not to have Ni here to celebrate the day too. Still a crime that that is not to be able to happen. We miss her terribly as a family, especially at the occasions like Amy's birthday. 

So Amy my darling - we'll have a fantastic day for your first and a great party with your friends on Saturday at Go Go Bambinis. I think you'll going to really enjoy that honey. We're all so so proud of you - especially walking before you were 1. You were so funny in the rain at Sentosa (yes Ni, I thought I had taken video footage, but it's a new camera and I hadn't got it set right - typical me huh!

I'll post some of her actual birthday in next few days - cure little thing that she is.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Amy!
    Your Mum was so pleased and so excited when you arrived today one year ago. She said she would never never leave you. Your Mum is always with you and makes you happy.
    With love
    Your Grandmother in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete