Saturday, April 16, 2016

Having fun with my Sis

It's the weekend woo hoo.

What better way to enjoy it than a day out with the kids. I had an interview for some cooking competition I am entering so off to Kalang we went. Where to lunch? Let's do Japanese at Kallang, then watch The Jungle Book and then dinner at our old favourite restaurant that used to be called the roof-top seafood restaurant. Now known as Joyden Treasures - a cracker. We hadn't been for about 4 years - but you will need read Islifearecipe.net for more on that place.

Whilst we messed about though at Kallang Leisure I snapped a few pictures of Jude with his sister Amy - just having maximum fun as you'll see from the pictures, here they come.

Brilliant these things are - $10 for 15 minutes and you can ride round the WHOLE ground floor of the shopping centre. 
As you can the were nipping about all over. 
Yes I think they are having big fun!

Roundabout please Dad...

And me Dad - it's a bit small though...

I like this Daddy, it's really good fun.

Me too Dad. It helps me dry my sweaty arm pits.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment