Saturday, April 11, 2015

Amy's ballet exam

So Miz and I had the great fortune to go to witness Amy's ballet exam.
Well not exactly witness it as you were not allowed in the room when the examination was happening, but we did get to see the practice with Ms Ho before.

So very exciting.
She was beautiful.
She was graceful.
She was just absolutely AMAZING.

We are both so very very proud of you Amy. You were just incredible.

If she does well in her exam, and her class decides to - she may have to go to UK to perform.
Can you believe it.

So setting gel, no nickers (weird), 2 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of leotards, a new skirt, new hair clips and a special hairnet later here she is, ballerina Amy - ready for the exam. Beautiful!

Notice the straight face - ha ha. Have to look forwards and be straight faced. Sadly. No smiles here - this is ballet!!!

All numbered up. They have to perform in pairs and as a 4-some for some parts. So she has to remember something like 8 different pieces of music to perform to - and in between stretching or warm-ups. Bloody hell I can't even remember what I did last night let alone 8 pieces of music and dance steps. WOW!

And bend....

And jump...
I think I'm ready Dad.
Good luck my love!!!

Now we await June for the result - dear me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment