Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Christmas Everyone - from Amy's celebration lunch

To celebrate the amazing ballet performance the night before it was off for Sunday lunch, a Sunday lunch at her choice of venue. Megrim, Japanese restaurant here we come.

Good choice Amy - more re the food on islifearecipe.net

Yes free Xmas hats were given out - so here they all are.

The ballet Queen - well done Amy.

Looking good Ollie - you'd make the perfect Elf, ha ha!!!

Come and sit on my knee and tell me what you want for Xmas young lady, he he!!!

Oh my Gawd - marguerites for Sunday lunch (alco-free I promise!!!)

Guzzle Guzzle!!!


Baby Jude - just being cute as always.


I can hear the song again; "All I want for Christmas is my ...." 
Shhhhhh nice picture kids - big brother and sister. Nice.

And big brother and brother - double nice... 
And a token one for yours truly to get in on the act.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment