Saturday, October 11, 2014

So this is now how it goes - we have 3 kids in the condo that copy cat each other!!!

I think Jude is taking over a little bless him.

We all seem now to be cow-tailing more and more to he. 

He was even taking selfies tonight - can you believe it...

So when we were out recently for some food, and Jude decides to start pulling his little faces - guess what the other two decided to do too. Yep it was a follow the leader game.

Very funny and all that - but does Baby-Jude have a Master Plan - more on that as the days and months unfold ha ha. Got my eye on you Baby Jude, mind you you are so bloody cute how could you not. Funny times with family Kennett, Ollie and Amy you two rock with Baby Jude - so thank you.

Means the world to Mary and I to see you both love and play with him as you do. Even putting down your iPads to do so, man that makes it even more of a statement!!!

And here they come.

"OK me first Dad, me first."

"OK Baby Jude go on then..."


"Up down, up down, and if I scrunch my eyes and show my teeth like this I think I look very cute..."


"What you think Dad? Good huh?"

"Yes Baby Jude - I have to say mate, that is pretty immersive - being cuteness!"


And Amy is up next.
Not sure what she's doing though - maybe she just swallowed a hot chili ha ha.
Still beautiful my darling girl.


And following up the rear is No1 son Ollie, last because of age.

He gives it is best acting shot, not quite now pulling off the cuteness of his prior baby-self. All his SOTA skills creaking at the seams to deliver. Nearly nearly.

Oh no he's pulled a chin, what happened? Ha Ha.

Good effort Ollie. Love ya matey!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment