Saturday, July 26, 2014

Our last day - Darling Buds of May style...

Jude Jude and Jude.
Out to Mum's back garden for fun with Mum, Michelle & Phil and family, Jem Jem and my gang.
But Jude sort of stole the show on his new mat that we procured from Primark Oxford Street, a retail outlet I shall NEVER be visiting again.

OMG my little man - you look so so cute today.

What lovely photos of you my little smiler. So at home in England, but we are off tomorrow to Singapore. Time to say goodbye.



"Dad I just had a chocolate biscuit, have I got brown dribble?"



"Yes I think I do have brown dribble!"


"Love you Dad. Thanks for the photo Uncle Phil"


"You know Mum I do love your hair. In fact I think I'll have this lump of it?"



"I do love you, you know Mum..."
"I love you too Baby Jude..."


"A BOO Dad!!!"



"Dad all I am doing is pulling out your grey hairs."
"Yeah but Baby Jude you'll be pulling out all my hair then..."


Hold on a minute this isn't Baby Jude, it's my Amy with the dreaded cat that is haunting Mum's garden. This little 'cutey' is leaving little poo mines all over - ideal when weeding by hand. NOT!!!


What a lovely time in the garden.
Tea party later.
A couple of cold cidres.
Family fun.
Delightful.
Thanks everyone - love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment