Monday, May 5, 2014

Baby Jude's 1st swimming pool experience...

What to do - what to do?

A very long weekend for me and the family with 4 days in total - Labout Day Thursday, so took off Friday and hey presto 4 lovely days off.

Sunday arrived and off we jolly well went to Adventure Cove on Sentosa with my gang and our mate Maricel, her son, aunty and cousin. What fun we had. Plus a first for us and a someone - read on.

My two had an absolute blast as usual. Amy, now much taller, was able to do all the rides. We really did have fun - lazy rivers, water playgrounds, slides, rides, dolphins, fish - you name it, we did it all.

I think they look happy.


To the first...

Yep Baby Jude joined me in the water.
I got him a blow up ring and a swim suit - literally a suit - and a baseball cap.

Did he enjoy his trip around the lazy river???


He absolutely loved it.
He had such fun.
He chilled, he giggled, he looked around, he tried to drink the water, he sucked his rubber ring, he loved it. He even looked up for the camera when Mary called his name.

Well done Baby Jude - your first and certainly not last time.

Nest stop swimming pool matey.


No comments:

Post a Comment