Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My darling Amy's 6th Birthday is TODAY - oh my goodness, where did those years disappear too???

Oh my gosh my beautiful girl turns 6 years old.

Where have the years gone. 

She is still my best friend, my companion, the one who makes me laugh constantly, the one who uses "Dad" 450,000 times a day, the one who loves to sing - now in her own bathroom, and now "Let It Go" over and over again, the one who loves to dance, the one who is the sweetest little girl I know of.

BUT - things are changing.

"Dad you are not allowed in my room when I am changing, this is a girls room..."
"Dad you cannot come in to the shower when I am in there as you can't see me naked."

But it is fine the other way round when Daddy is in the toilet and a certain young lady walks straight in for a chat, or sits there playing on her iPAD. Hmmmmm!!!

So no more, "How old are you Amy?" - "Five and a half".
You are now 6 years and one day.

Happy birthday my love from Daddy, Mary, Ollie and Jude xxx


OK it is 6am and we're unpacking.

Thanks to Mum, Nan, Uncle Darren and Auntie Claire. We clubbed all the monies together and went shopping on Sunday. Boy did we go shopping. She took me to about 5 shops and we shopped til I dropped, not her and boy did she do well. Ready for what she got?


A pink swim suit with a very cute kitten.


A silver glittery tutu - very nice!


Some Heelies.

Killing three birds with one stone;
1 - she needed new trainers
2 - she wants to learn to tie her laces
3 - she wanted roller skates just like her brother


A budgie t-shirt - cute!


A butterfly dress (you getting the picture here...?)


"Man this sellotape is tough Dad..."


Pink glittery pumps - perfect for school - cough cough.


Some earphones - yep pink of course!!!


And one final one I didn't get a picture of - bright pink shoes. Now I spotted these and chose them for her. She fell in love. They were pink, they were glittery, they had heels, they looked like tap dancing shoes. She was hooked. Everywhere we went she was dancing (yes she chose to wear them) - it was like shopping with someone in clogs, clip clop, clip clop, clip clop everywhere we went.

Happy birthday gorgeous girl.
All our love Amy Boo. xxxx


This is now where I become a bad parent as I had to work late with a client so missed the party at home in the evening. Poor little Amy had also come home from school sick with a sore tummy. But luckily made a miraculous recovery. Lucky too was that my darling Mary had decorated and got cakes, pizzas, and gallons. How special does this look. So from now this is interpretation not actual experience as yes yours truly was not there - bad Father!!!


Check those cakes out - little Hello Kitty's and pizza - yummy - you lucky thing Amy.


Hello Kitty with candles - make a wish darling!!!


Happy Birthday Sis - although I look very surprised.
"Who is that taking the picture?" says Jude.


Where am I - damn!!!
Lovely picture.
Happy Birthday Amy.


Final one of Amy reading her birthday card.
We now just need 8 days in a week for her to wear all her new stuff ha ha!!!

Party is happening 10th May. Yes sorry for short notice and delay.
Ollie's film kept us very busy last weekend.
She has loads of other parties this weekend.
10th May it is.

JellyBean party - magic show, party games, glitter tattoos, piñata, swimming pool - phew.
Our first party at the new place.
What a wonderful first one to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment