Sunday, December 8, 2013

Some weekend shots...


Aunty Sue pops round to say Hi to baby Jude for the 1st tune - looking longingly in to get eyes isn't he. That'll get you everything and anything you want matey!!!

Below now Brendan at the Panto.
Well done Brendan - he really fell for you too, he he!!!


Jude's 1st panto - I think he really enjoyed it.

Have to say we all did - Ollie you were brilliant and the show was just amazing!
I have some photos which I am emailing to myself and will add them here for you to see - a little covert though as really I was not allowed to take any pictures - tsk, tsk.

"Hey you, stop taking photos..."

"Oh no I'm not.."

"Oh yes you are..."

"Oh no I'm not..."

etc etc.


In the end 41 of us went to the show today - so so glad we did.
It really was hysterical - well done Wild Rice.
Well done kids.
Well done Ollie.


Like rabbits, the kids just became more.



We sneaked over to Blue Jazz after for a quick beverage and bite to eat to celebrate.
Sad thing was no Ollie as he has second show to do - we raised a glass in your honour Ollie.

Reevey and I having fun - well it took about 3 hours for Amy to take this picture, so not much fun there really ha ha!!!


What's that song Dad?

Slightly different though because he IS heavy and he's my brother...


No comments:

Post a Comment