Friday, November 16, 2012

So what's an annual pass for if you don't use it .....

Yes we went again.

Something slightly different this time - Ollie took some shots, and I tired real arty not just photos of flowers.

Hope you like - some beeeeeeeautiful specimens here - and I don't mean me, Mary and the kids!

Taking some learnings from my mate Ged, I am liking these photos a lot!



Just gorgeous.




Oh my goodness.


This is Ollie below - good effort Oliver Kennett, nice shot!

Mr Totton - marks out of 10??


Believe it or not this is sweetcorn - harvest festival, halloween and all that!


F, F, F, F I can hear it ........ yep F@CK ME look at all those flowers.

Ha Ha Ha - you thought I was going to say FaceBook FaceBook didn't you. Well everyone, it's like this - Mary has told me off for doing that all the time, so I had to change.

Nah crap - "FACEBOOK, FACEBOOK, FACEBOOK!!!!!!!"




Ollie jumps in again below - nice mate, really nice!!!!



I love this shot, dainty dainty little flowers. Size of a match head but boy did the photo come out nice. Love it!



This one below is my favourite of the photos.

It's just such a mad flower, in fact you could even challenge it is a flower from this photo - right.

It's an orchid, with such vibrant colour - so I zoomed right in close to get this perspective on it. A BEAUTY I think!!!



1 comment: