Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OMG

Dear all,

I am truly AMAZED.

My blog just went past 10,000 hits, yes 10,000.

I now sit at 10,015 views of the family blog, and also just as amazing 2,900 (ish) for the food blog.

Couple of updates for you, and for once no photos;

  1. Ollie's film is down-selected to a number of international film festivals - so please if you are in city of origin pop along and show some support please,
  2. Book number 1 for me is in print for Tabitha Foundation fund raising and so far has raised a staggering 20,000 Sing Dollars,
  3. Book number 2, this time a commercial potential, is in production with me and my mate Ged having some fun. Meetings hopefully coming soon with MediaCorp here in Singapore. Hey you never know!!!! Keep everything crossed.
Much love Bri

1 comment:

  1. excllent - now book one in print and already raised dollars, does that mean - it's ta rah, available, how can these peeps down under get a copy, what's the other one - book 2? vee

    ReplyDelete