Friday, April 6, 2012

Lizzy's Birthday


Another weekend, another birthday.

Todays was Lizzy, the 4 year old daughter of our good mates Dave and Jacqui. A lovely birthday at "The Playhouse". Somewhere I have not been for an absolute age. So it was great to see them again, and have fun with the kids in tow.

It's located on Rochester Park, actually a road, that has loads of black and whites we call them (colonial houses), converted to cool bars and restaurants. This one called Playhouse has a kids play group thing beneath it for sort of 2-7 and upstairs for 7 and move is more PS3 and X-Box. All up it's great.

So 20+ kids, all playing, jumping, eating, drinking and all in Princess attire or boys in super hero stylee as you'll see. Very very cute! Just check the scale of the luncheon. But worked like clock-work. Kids were amazingly well behaved!

Startin early? The girls on the hard stuff at the party - yep that's neat apple juice in there folks!

Balloon tying - flowers, swords, animals etc etc.

"I will NOT drop my balloon flower not matter what I am doing Dad!"

Queuing up for something. That something, I know not what. But anyways, cute photo.

"If I do this I look like a meringue Dad, look!"

"I'm just looking for the other 98 of them Dad!" (Sorry you'll need be an 80's child to get this one probably!!!)


Sorry no Ollie in this as he decided not to come with us, he went bowling instead. So a day of Amy for this blog.

Here's some clips of the kids going absolutely crazy - the guy in the middle organising this has the patient of a saint doesn't he!



Dance anyway you want to, dance anyway you please, dance anyway you want to, but stop when I say "FREEZE"!


Hmm Amy you really think that is what a Princess would do??? That's a mighty long tongue sweetheart.

The birthday girl with friends, Lizzy is 3rd from left. Not sure but I think the girl in blue may need the toilet?

Thought Bubble; "If no one is looking, I reckon I could get this cake under my dress and off home with me - I like it?" (actually serious note, an amazing cake and all made by Jacqui and Jacqui's Mum's fair hands, beautiful thing!)

Also great fun for adults as kids were more than looked after, so we had some down time to chat and enjoy too. Mr Stella kept me company, as well as Dave, Simon and friends that were all really lovely people. Great fun was had by all!

I even met a new King of a New Zealand village, quite amazing. Having his body tattoo'd the hard way. But what an amazing chap!

Thanks Jacqui and Dave - and so therefore to close a lovely snap of you both. Lovely to see you all. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment