Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nina

Ollie and I were messing about on the computer burning some CD's an DVD's and he needed to get some blank CD's. So there he is rummaging through a box in Amy's room and he came across some with writing on them. So I have investigated them now and found loads of what I thought were lost photos, here are a selection for you all to see.

I thought you'd all love to see these, it now being 3+ year since Ni left us, but she's always in our thoughts and memories.

I especially like the one of us all in Japan, Ni with her family - Mum, Nan, Sister, Aunt, Cousins and Nieces, just a beautiful photo that I am so pleased to have found.

Photos from Japan, Australia, Singapore - again Naoko living her dream to travel and of course have the kids with her. So many memories!

Melbourne;


Japan;


Singapore;
We even get to hear her voice again for a short while.


She looks amazing doesn't she.

A very sad moment, and a very happy moment to find these.
Love you Ni, miss you Ni xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment