Saturday, November 26, 2011

The third and final session


Here she is again, modeling superstar Amy.

I think this is her 3rd and final photo shoot, and my goodness I think she looks gorgeous. So here is a before and after, well during application and after. Check that face of bliss as she is having make up applied, ha ha!

A new make up lady this time, who has made her look so very beautiful - although Amy even without the make up babe you are a little stunner. Also how old does she look here, way more than 3 and a half, dear me.



Daddy is going to have fun when you're all grown up Amy.

2 comments:

  1. What a stunner! Gorgeous!! Syl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup... words fail to describe this beauty, you have grown so much since in your last model pictures, in maybe just a year?? I just love where you're closing her eyes patiently as you're getting the makeup done; a professional attitude!!

    ReplyDelete