Saturday, June 11, 2011

And some updates from the week/weekends - I'll break them up










































OK for those that have read previous blogs you would have the seen the one of Amy actually modeling and again having her first portfolio shots. You may also remember I said never again would I let her or rather put her through a modeling shoot, as that really was horrendous. But I don't mind putting her through the portfolio shots, I mean, check the face and the look of total ecstasy on her little face. The one finally with the pink dress on is the her finished and ready to go next door to photographer Paul for the shoot. That took no more than 5-10 minutes which is great compared to the 4-5 hours of a real shoot. That is never again, but this is fun for her. I should have the photos back in July and of course will share them with you all as they are just beautiful from what I saw on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment