Thursday, April 15, 2010

And then the Brother DK's 30th Birthday

As I said in previous posting there were highs and lows this holiday to UK. But overall our wonderful family and friends kept it absolutely to the former, with highs prevailing I would say. Thank you to you all.

The last "big event" of the trip was my brother, Darren - DK - DKHNY - "the Kenno", 30th birthday. Bless him he chose a theme of the 80's to which we all laughed that all we needed was a search to the back of the wardrobe and hey presto costume. But no, Eddo my good mate suggested he and I go as Wham, 20 years on a hey presto the transformation took place - ha ha! Dear me. So here again is a selection of photos from those that have supplied to me so far. To my family I apologise, good grief this would scare the children.

Funny thing was I dressed like this and Amy and Ollie were fine thinking it quite funny, but Darren dyed his hair black, was all, and Amy went crazy, quite scared of him. Hmmm, says a lot - ha ha!

So my brother, Happy 30th matey love you massively. Thanks for the fun and friends. Claire, just amazing fun, well done you for organizing something I think none will forget. Now you need get sorting the re-union!









No comments:

Post a Comment