Monday, March 1, 2010

HAPPY and SAD
































So my poor little angle has been sick. Look at the poor little thing laying on the couch, so not herself just laying there groaning. Poor little girl. A week and 5x meds later she is back to her normal self, and the next two photos are her saying "ouch Daddy" as I have a nasty cut on my arm from football recently. SO when she sees is she says "ouch daddy" and pulls this rather cute face. Adorable!

And can't do Blog without mentioning Ollie - this is hysterical.

So he has a 3 night concert called over the rainbow in which he is performing and singing. So he lets slip to me that he practices his lyrics on the toilet. Now that is funny in it's own right, but then I told Miss Atima, remember his teacher, and she sent me back this email; "the ideal place to sing - ease on down the road. Don't you carry nothing that might be a load ........." Ha Ha a classic Atima, an absolute classic!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment