Sunday, July 26, 2009

6 months and still missing desperately

I've been having some terrible times lately without Nina. Just missing her like crazy. So about time I posted some thoughts of her and found this beautiful song by Seal - it says it all - "I'm still in love with you!" A really beautiful song, so please listen the lyrics it hits all my thoughts. Although I do believe this is a song about someone's current thoughts for someone alive. I only have memories to go back to.

But I am still crazy about the girl and wish at every opportunity that I could have her back - my love, my soul-mate, my best fried and the mother of my children. Naochan missing you terribly sweetheart. Need that hug and kiss you always promised me when I got back from travelling. Need it bad honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment