Friday, June 12, 2009

Well What can I say. I go along to Ollie's final assembly in Year 2 Swallows with Amy and Mary. His teacher had said you must come, make sure you do. And whallop we get this - just an AMAZING show by Mr Kennett, he was hysterical and amazing acting skills - and then bang the whole class started this dance - it was amazing and I am delighted to share it with you all. I am so so proud of him, nearly a tear in my eye Ollie - you really made my day that day - thanks buddy. Loved every minute of it. I think also all the teachers and kids did as they have been asked to come back and do a repeat performance to the whole school - wow!

3 comments:

  1. Marvellous! Ollie!
    We are enjoying your dancing tremendously with tears in our eyes as well as your Daddy.
    Ojiichan & Obaachan( Grandad & Grandma )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie, you are my star! You were brilliant on stage! I was so so so proud of you my dear! No one else could've done that role with as much flair, style and 'flamboyance' as you did. Everyone just loved your performance! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha....well done Ollie...i can definately see there is talent there....you made us laugh today :o)!!

    ReplyDelete